Wasp nests can be constructed just about anywhere and are made from a combination of chewed wood, plant debris and saliva which is the moulded into ‘wasp paper’. First a canopy is fixed to the nest location and then a central pedical from which the nest is suspended.
The queen then builds a layer of hexagonal downward facing cell radially from the central pedical. Layers of ‘wasp paper’ then covers the nest providing protection from the elements and conserving heat. Wasps will never re-use a nest thus, a new nest will be constructed each year.
It is advisable to never attempt to tackle a wasp nest yourself.
Contact Us Today
If you suspect you have a wasp problem, call us for more advice on 01992 763776.
Great Value Wasp Nest Removal
We offer wasp nest removal for a fixed price of £60 + VAT in all of the following areas:
- East Central London (EC1 – EC4 postcodes)
- West Central London (WC1 – WC2 postcodes)
- North London (N1 – N22 postcodes)
- North West London (NW1 – NW11 postcodes)
- East London (E1 – E18 postcodes)
- West London (W1 – W14 postcodes)
- South East London (SE1 – SE28 postcodes)
- South West London (SW1 – SW20 postcodes)
- Bromley (BR1 – BR8 postcodes)
- Croydon (CR0 – CR9 postcodes)
- Dartford (DA1 – DA18 postcodes)
- Enfield (EN1 – EN11 postcodes)
- Harrow (HA0 – HA9 postcodes)
- Hemel Hempstead (HP1 – HP14 postcodes)
- Ilford (IG1 – IG11 postcodes)
- Kingston Upon Thames (KT1 – KT24 postcodes)
- Romford (RM1 – RM20 postcodes)
- Sutton (SM1 – SM7 postcodes)
- Twickenham (TW1 – TW20 postcodes)
- Uxbridge (UB1 – UB10 postcodes)
- Watford (WD1 – WD25 postcodes)