Account Manager Required
We are currently recruiting for an Account Manager covering Central London and the Home Counties.
The successful candidate will join a motivated team and progressive company who are dedicated to providing a high quality pest prevention and bird mitigation service incorporating the latest techniques.
The successful applicant will have:
- Minimum of 2 years experience and a proven sales track record within the pest control industry
- Sound commercial judgment
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
- An ability to attain and sustain sales targets
- An ability to accurately cost ‘job’ and ‘contract’ work
- Good organisational skills
- Full UK driving License
- Well presented and customer service orientated
- Highly motivated
- Able to work unsupervised
- Able to identify and develop new business opportunities
- Able to undertake Risk Assessments and Method Statements, ensuring compliance with Health& Safety standards
The above position attracts a competitive salary and uncapped commission scheme, fully expensed company vehicle, laptop, mobile phone, 22 days paid leave per annum and enrolment into the company pension scheme through the National Employment Savings Trust (nest).
Your CV and covering letter should be sent for the attention of:
Integrated Pest Management Ltd
Island Centre Way
Informal enquiry’s can also be made to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate will be subject to a previous employment reference check.