About German Cockroaches
Cockroaches have existed for 250 million years.
German Cockroach Features
- 12 – 15 mm long
- Brown with 2 dark stripes on thorax
- The wings are as long as the body or slightly overlapping in both sexes
- Runs and climbs (sticky pads on the feet)
Lifecycle of a German Cockroach
- Females carry 35 – 40 eggs in an ootheca (egg case) until they are ready to hatch.
- Hatch in 1 month.
- Nymphs take between 6 weeks to 6 months to develop into adults.
Habits of a German Cockroach
- Frequents heated buildings, often kitchens and ships. Prefers high temperatures and humidities.
Contact Us Today
If you suspect you have a German Cockroach problem, call us for more advice on 01992 763776.
Great Value German Cockroach Removal
We offer German cockroach eradication for a fixed price of £234 (inc.VAT) in all of the following areas, this price includes three visits from IPM Pest Control:
- East Central London (EC1 – EC4 postcodes)
- West Central London (WC1 – WC2 postcodes)
- North London (N1 – N22 postcodes)
- North West London (NW1 – NW11 postcodes)
- East London (E1 – E18 postcodes)
- West London (W1 – W14 postcodes)
- South East London (SE1 – SE28 postcodes)
- South West London (SW1 – SW20 postcodes)
- Bromley (BR1 – BR8 postcodes)
- Croydon (CR0 – CR9 postcodes)
- Dartford (DA1 – DA18 postcodes)
- Enfield (EN1 – EN11 postcodes)
- Harrow (HA0 – HA9 postcodes)
- Hemel Hempstead (HP1 – HP14 postcodes)
- Ilford (IG1 – IG11 postcodes)
- Kingston Upon Thames (KT1 – KT24 postcodes)
- Romford (RM1 – RM20 postcodes)
- Sutton (SM1 – SM7 postcodes)
- Twickenham (TW1 – TW20 postcodes)
- Uxbridge (UB1 – UB10 postcodes)
- Watford (WD1 – WD25 postcodes)