About Cat Fleas
Cat Fleas are extremely common in domestic properties, with eggs laid in the vicinity of the host. Pupa can remain dormant in excess of months if temperature and food is not favourable.
Adult fleas emerge from the pupa in response to vibrations made by a host. Adult fleas live exclusively as parasites of warm-blooded animals, especially mammals, although birds may also be attacked. Whilst they show a certain degree of host preference, fleas are by no means specific and will feed on other animals in the absence of the normal host.
Control of Cat Fleas
Successful control of fleas requires an extensive and thorough treatment by a professional pest control company. To eradicate this pest requires a close understanding of its biology, lifestyle and habits. Integrated Pest Management has that expertise and years of practical field experience. We know exactly which products to use, when to use them and where.
Contact Us Today
If you suspect you have a flea problem, call us for more advice on 01992 763776.
Great Value Flea Removal
We offer flea removal – our prices start from just £140 + VAT in all of the following areas, this price includes two visits from IPM Pest Control:
- East Central London (EC1 – EC4 postcodes)
- West Central London (WC1 – WC2 postcodes)
- North London (N1 – N22 postcodes)
- North West London (NW1 – NW11 postcodes)
- East London (E1 – E18 postcodes)
- West London (W1 – W14 postcodes)
- South East London (SE1 – SE28 postcodes)
- South West London (SW1 – SW20 postcodes)
- Bromley (BR1 – BR8 postcodes)
- Croydon (CR0 – CR9 postcodes)
- Dartford (DA1 – DA18 postcodes)
- Enfield (EN1 – EN11 postcodes)
- Harrow (HA0 – HA9 postcodes)
- Hemel Hempstead (HP1 – HP14 postcodes)
- Ilford (IG1 – IG11 postcodes)
- Kingston Upon Thames (KT1 – KT24 postcodes)
- Romford (RM1 – RM20 postcodes)
- Sutton (SM1 – SM7 postcodes)
- Twickenham (TW1 – TW20 postcodes)
- Uxbridge (UB1 – UB10 postcodes)
- Watford (WD1 – WD25 postcodes)