About Bed Bugs
Bed Bugs usually harbour in close proximity to their sleeping hosts. They avoid light and hide in crevices on furniture, bed frames, behind skirting boards, plug sockets, behind hanging pictures, within the seams of mattresses and within the joins of a headboard. Evidence of an infestation is usually given by faecal debris around areas of harbourage, which resemble small tiny spotted residues, or a bite which gives rise to a hard whitish swelling that distinguishes it from a flea bite which leaves a dark red spot surrounded by a reddened area. It is without question one of the most unpleasant household pests to infest dwellings.
Successful Control of Bed Bugs
Successful control of bed bugs requires planning followed by an extensive and thorough treatment by a professional pest control company. To eradicate this persistent pest requires a close understanding of its biology, lifestyle and habits. Integrated Pest Management has that expertise and years of practical field experience. We know exactly which products to use, when to use them and where.
Eradicate Pests with IPM
To eradicate this pest requires a close understanding of its biology, lifestyle and habits. Integrated Pest Management has that expertise and years of practical field experience. We know exactly which product to use, when to use them and where.
Contact Us Today
If you suspect you have a Bed Bug problem, call us for more advice on 01992 763776.
Great Value Bed Bug Removal
We offer bed bug eradication – our prices start from just £210 + VAT in all of the following areas, this price includes two visits from IPM Pest Control:
- East Central London (EC1 – EC4 postcodes)
- West Central London (WC1 – WC2 postcodes)
- North London (N1 – N22 postcodes)
- North West London (NW1 – NW11 postcodes)
- East London (E1 – E18 postcodes)
- West London (W1 – W14 postcodes)
- South East London (SE1 – SE28 postcodes)
- South West London (SW1 – SW20 postcodes)
- Bromley (BR1 – BR8 postcodes)
- Croydon (CR0 – CR9 postcodes)
- Dartford (DA1 – DA18 postcodes)
- Enfield (EN1 – EN11 postcodes)
- Harrow (HA0 – HA9 postcodes)
- Hemel Hempstead (HP1 – HP14 postcodes)
- Ilford (IG1 – IG11 postcodes)
- Kingston Upon Thames (KT1 – KT24 postcodes)
- Romford (RM1 – RM20 postcodes)
- Sutton (SM1 – SM7 postcodes)
- Twickenham (TW1 – TW20 postcodes)
- Uxbridge (UB1 – UB10 postcodes)
- Watford (WD1 – WD25 postcodes)