Welcome to IPM Pest Control, we supply a complete cockroach control removal service to all domestic and commercial properties. All customers are provided with a discreet service 7 day service and all treatments can be carried out on the same day.
Potentially Serious Consequences
Without question, the presence of cockroaches is at best unpleasant and at worst is dangerous. They pose a number of potentially serious consequences to businesses including:
- Damage — to goods, foodstuffs and your health and hygiene reputation. Any cockroach issues will have a significant effect on your food hygiene rating.
- Alarm — immediate loss of customer and employee trust.
- Cost — which can be considerable. Temporary business closure may even be necessary to get the situation under control.
German Cockroach Information
This particular type of cockroach are highly resilient, as evidenced by the fact that they have existed for over 250 million years. They also breed rapidly, so it’s essential to get professional help quickly to ensure infestations don’t become established or spread to neighbouring properties. Our BPCA certified technicians administer the most appropriate treatments to get rid of cockroaches quickly, safely and effectively from your home.
What else do you need to know? Cockroaches are:
- 12 – 15 mm long
- Brown with 2 dark stripes on thorax
- The wings are as long as the body or slightly overlapping in bothsexes
- Runs and climbs (sticky pads on the feet)
- Females carry 35 – 40 eggs in an ootheca (egg case) until they are ready to hatch.
- Hatch in 1 month.
- Nymphs take between 6 weeks to 6 months to develop into adults.
- Frequents heated buildings, often kitchens and ships. Prefers high temperatures and humidities.
Contact Us Today
If you suspect you have a german cockroach problem, call us for more advice on 01992 763776 and we will be happy to help.