Avishock is an innovative and revolutionary new bird deterrent. Through the implementation of minimum visibility protection in almost any location, Avishock is proven to be highly effective against all species of pest bird.
Just as bird spikes, bird nets and bird wire are proven not to harm birds, Avishock is also a humane bird control methods that provides long lasting results against the threats posed by any pest bird.
Avishock is not a traditional bird deterrent by any means. It has been designed to modify the negative behaviour of urban birds by touch, deterring them from loafing, roosting or nesting on ledges with a harmless but disconcerting electric shock in just the same way electric fencing manages farm livestock.
Wide Range of Benefits
Highly effective in deterring all manner of birds from settling or damaging ledges, edges, parapets and beams, Avishock offers a huge range of benefits to its users including:
- Extreme low visibility means that the Avishock system is almost invisible to the naked eye unless viewed from close up.
- Can provide effective results for even the most challenging architectural specifications and/or sensitive location.
- Unique flexibility allows the Avishock system to bend around undulations, curves and corners.
- Extreme levels of reliability over a significant period of time.
- Quick and easy to fit, by simply gluing the track and connectors in place for reduced installation time and cost.
Compliance with UK Regulation
It comes complete with independent trials evidence demonstrating it complies
with UK legislation, and a positive reception from Natural England, the Scottish
Government, Welsh Assembly, Northern Ireland Office, RSPB, RSPCA and
SSPCA as well as from HSE in safety at work terms.
If you would like any further information regarding the Avishock bird control system from IPM Pest Control, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.